Sunday, October 9, 2016

MUSKET MINIATURES IS BACK AND...

I have been using Musket Miniature figures since the beginning as this company has the most extensive, close to scale, diverse in figures and reasonably priced; an easy choice. Although I use a variety of figures including Preiser, New Designs and Airfix, to name a few, of the nearly 450 figures on the layout 400 are Musket's. Most recently Kris, new owner of the company, has been speaking with several members of our Civil War Railroads and Modeling yahoo group as he looks to expand his product lines. He asked that I send him photos of the W&A to see how they are displayed and possibly to use one or two for his marketing. The key however is finding great, not good, but great artists to paint them. I have been fortunate to have found 4. Here are some of the shots I sent to Kris.
Track Gang

Pontoon Approach
 
Camp McDonald Big Shanty


Dalton Depot

Supply Train

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering ? Have you not had any problems with your order through Musket Miniatures ,or from this company ? I placed an order with them on Feb. 16th 2019 , and now I still have not received a shipping notice from them . They have my money but yet U.P.S. states that the company has only filled out a shipping label but nothing has been shipped and today is the 15th of March 2019. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also your model R.R. is fantastic. Thinking about building one with an old west theme . Was hoping to use Musket Miniatures with some modifications to create the scenes such as cattle drives and stock pens. But it looks like that game plan is coming to an end with me not receiving my first order from them or ,and , no communication from them either .

    ReplyDelete